Couch Gag for The Simpsons
Directed by Sylvain Chomet
Photography is the only tool that would stop time itself.
Everybody Street (2013)
Directed by Cheryl Dunn
Los otros han ido siguiendo, siempre del mismo modo, la radio o los diarios, Louis Armstrong, Pablo Picasso, Stravinski, Duke Ellington, y anoche, mientras yo tosía en un hospital de la Habana, anoche en una voz de amigo que me traía hasta la cama el rumor del mundo de afuera, Charles Chaplin. Saldré de este hospital. Saldré curado, eso es seguro, pero por sexta vez un poco menos vivo. ❞
Fragmento de Un tal Lucas, de Julio Cortázar
Because there’s a feeling like life has slipped through your fingers. Like the future is behind you. Like it’s always been behind you. ❞
Martin Hart in True Detective
Everything can be fake: joy, pain, hate, illness, recovery… even love.
The Best Offer (2013)
Written and directed by Giuseppe Tornatore
Trickster - The Matrix Fan film 
Written, produced and directed by Felix Joleanes
Trickster is a small Live-action short film based on the Matrix movie, it’s a fan-made film to see how far we can go with our skills in Film making and Visual effects.
[This is seriously a great job, guys. You should all watch it]
So death created time to grow the things that it would kill and you are reborn but into the same life that you’ve always been born into.
I mean, how many times have we had this conversation? Well, who knows?
When you can’t remember your lives, you can’t change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life: You’re trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into. ❞
Rustin Cohle in True Detective
It’s like in this universe, we process time linearly forward but outside of our spacetime, from what would be a fourth-dimensional perspective, time wouldn’t exist, and from that vantage, could we attain it we’d see our spacetime would look flattened, like a single sculpture with matter in a superposition of every place it ever occupied, our sentience just cycling through our lives like carts on a track.
See, everything outside our dimension that’s eternity, eternity looking down on us.
Now, to us, it’s a sphere, but to them it’s a circle. ❞
Rustin Cohle in True Detective
True Detective [TV Series]
Six minute long take, without editing nor cut
Episode 04 - Who Goes There
Directed by Cary Fukunaga
- Charlie Kaufman: There was this time in high school. I was watching you out the library window. You were talking to Sarah Marsh.
- Donald Kaufman: Oh, God. I was so in love with her.
- Charlie Kaufman: I know. And you were flirting with her. And she was being really sweet to you.
- Donald Kaufman: I remember that.
- Charlie Kaufman: Then, when you walked away, she started making fun of you with Kim Canetti. And it was like they were laughing at me. You didn't know at all. You seemed so happy.
- Donald Kaufman: I knew. I heard them.
- Charlie Kaufman: How come you looked so happy?
- Donald Kaufman: I loved Sarah, Charles. It was mine, that love. I owned it. Even Sarah didn't have the right to take it away. I can love whoever I want.
- Charlie Kaufman: But she thought you were pathetic.
- Donald Kaufman: That was her business, not mine. You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.